Saturday, July 30, 2011

Jersey Mike's For The Cure!

Last night, I went out to eat with my family. We decided to go to Jersey Mike's Subs. Sitting in the truck, I could clearly see the window to the restaruant, which was nearly completely covered with pink donation slips for Susan G. Komen for the Cure. I thought it was absolutely wonderful that they were doing this. I've seen other stores, restaruants, and businesses doing this too, for different causes as well. I would have bought a donation slip, had I had any money. However, if any of you wonderful people out there would like to donate, please simply go to my donations page and find the link for the cause that you wish to donate to. Also, please don't think that your money is wasted or is unuseful, breakthroughs in research are made everyday, they simply may not be seen as important enough to cause a stir about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment